(Click image for larger view & additional images)
$365 inc GST
LDV T60 Dual Cab Wetseat Neoprene Seat Covers
The Wetseat is Australia's best neoprene seat cover since 2007. Specifically manufactured to suit the Australian way of life by the sand, sea, mud and dirt, the Wetseat is an innovative protection solution designed to fit like a second skin. It is easily cleaned and provides users with a cover that repels against spills.
Key features include:
- Automotive Grade Premium Neoprene Rubber (Not Foam filled)
- Designed & Tested to over 15 Global and Australia OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards
- Tailor Made to each individual vehicle (Seats retain full functionality with covers fitted)
- 2.5mm-2.7mm Thickness material
- Highly Water Resistant
- UV Stable
- Abrasion and Chemically Resistant
- Closed cell construction delivers superior seat cushioning
- Sharkskin Embossing (Anti Slip backing)
- Cold Machine Washable (Gentle Cycle)
Caring for your Wetseat Covers:
For light marks and surface dirt, a damp cloth, chamois or wet wipes will generally do the job of cleaning them.
For heavier or more stubborn marks and stains, you can machine wash your Wetseat covers - please see below instructions for wash settings;
- Set to COLD wash
- Gentle cycle
- Use normal wash powder/liquid
For cleaning of the covers when subjected to salt water, sand or mud, try hosing down your Wetseat covers, then hang on the clothes line for 1 hour (ambient temp 20 degrees).