(Click image for larger view & additional images)
$150 inc GST
Ford Ranger (PX1-PX3) MANUAL Wetseat Console Organiser
The Wetseat Console Organiser is a vehicle specific cover that runs from the front of the centre console to the back**, these innovative covers are designed to protect against scratches, pets nails and spills.
Key features include:
Black Neoprene with Black Stitching Available only
- 3 Pockets to house Mobile Phones, Charges, Wallets, UHF radio, all within reach
- Openings to access all cup holders, gear shifters and buttons
- Automotive Grade Premium neoprene rubber (Not Foam filled)
- Designed and tested to over 15 Global and Australia OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards
- 2.5mm-2.7mm Thickness
- Highly Water Resistant
- UV Stable
- Abrasion and Chemically Resistant
- Closed cell construction delivers superior seat cushioning
- Sharkskin Embossing (Anti Slip Backing)
- Cold Machine Washable (Gentle Cycle)
This model suits Manual Transmissions only
PX1 All Models*
PX2 All Models
PX3 All Models
* Please Note, there will be holes cut out in the Console Organiser that cater for the Switch Blanks that is not on the PX1 so there will be an opening
Note: If your vehicle has vinyl flooring, the velcro system will not work as it is designed to attach on to the carpet flooring. The Console Organiser will still fit but may not be as snug fitting.
** Console Lid Cover not included
Caring for your Wetseat Covers:
For light marks and surface dirt, a damp cloth, chamois or wet wipes will generally do the job of cleaning them.
For heavier or more stubborn marks and stains, you can machine wash your Wetseat covers - please see below instructions for wash settings;
- Set to COLD wash
- Gentle cycle
- Use normal wash powder/liquid
For cleaning of the covers when subjected to salt water, sand or mud, try hosing down your Wetseat covers, then hang on the clothes line for 1 hour (ambient temp 20 degrees).