(Click image for larger view & additional images)
$150 inc GST
Ford Ranger (PX1-PX3) AUTO Tuffseat Console Organiser
The Tuffseat Console Organiser is a vehicle specific cover that runs from the top of the centre console to the back**, these innovative covers are designed to protect against scratches, pets nails and spills.
Key features include:
This model suits Automatic Transmissions only
- 3 Pockets to house Mobile Phones, Charges, Wallets, UHF radio, all within reach
- Openings to access all cup holders, gear shifters and buttons
- Automotive Grade Premium Canvas
- Designed and tested to over 20 Global and Australia OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards
- Canvas includes industry leading a Flame-Retardant coating
- Highly Water Resistant
- UV Stable
- Abrasion and Chemically Resistant
- Tear and Mildew Resistant
- Dimensionally Stable (won’t shrink or stretch)
PX1 All Models*
PX2 All Models
PX3 All Models
* Please Note, there will be holes cut out in the Console Organiser that cater for the Switch Blanks that is not on the PX1 so there will be an opening
Note: If your vehicle has vinyl flooring, the velcro system will not work as it is designed to attach on to the carpet flooring. The Console Organiser will still fit but may not be as snug fitting.
** Console Lid Cover not included
Caring for your Tuffseat Covers:
- HAND WASH only (separately from other items)
- DO NOT machine wash
- Clean only with cold water and soft brush clean by hand
- Do not use bleaches or chemicals such as pool chlorine.
- Line dry only, DO NOT dry clean.
Your Tuffseat canvas seat covers come complete with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty, this is deigned to cover any manufacturing defects. If it is found that there is a manufacturing defect we will also cover any associated freight costs.
Please note that ‘we,’ the manufacturer may choose to rework, repair or replace the effected parts as appropriate. It is common practice for photo’s to be requested from the customer in order for us to conduct an initial assessment for warranty. This is the prerequisite step in starting a claim for warranty.